Honor or memorialize a loved one – relative or friend – with a contribution to one of Temple Israel’s many funds or by sponsoring a Friday night Oneg Shabbat or Saturday morning Kiddush lunch is a wonderful way to support the synagogue. No occasion is too insignificant to mark or celebrate! The birth of a baby, a special birthday, college graduation or a special anniversary.
- Temple Israel Operating Fund – Supports the annual budget
- Susan Reeve/Temple Israel Feed the Hungry Fund – Funds Temple Israel’s Tikkun Olam Feed the Hungry Program
- Kiddush Club – Funds the Kiddush when there is no Kiddush sponsor–$144
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund – Funds charitable purposes, at the discretion of the Rabbi
- Assistant Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund – Funds charitable purposes, at the discretion of the Assistant Rabbi
- Temple Israel Torah Campaign – Funds ritual needs such as Torah scroll repairs, prayer books, etc. $1,800 Parsha
- Religious School Enrichment Fund
- Endowment Funds – $18 minimum donation; $25,000 to establish a fund
- Oneg Shabbat or Kiddush sponsorship – Call Temple office to inquire about arrangements
Click here to make donations online.
Donations in any amount are acceptable, unless otherwise noted, and all contributions are publicized in Temple Talk, TI-JCC’s bimonthly bulletin